TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Child below 5 years of age is on complimentary basis
- The Packages are commissionable to only bonafide Travel Agents
- Child between 6 and 12 years of age will be 25% of the package
- Extra Adult/Extra Child is net payable
- Early check in and late checkout is always subject to availability of the rooms, chargeable after 2 hours
- The above package are not valid for long weekends, major events & especially new year
- Taxes and other charges as applicable
- US $ rate are converted to local currency at the time of billing
- Airport/ Railways stations pick up and drop on shared basis (chargeable)
- If cancelled before 21 days or earlier from check in date of the group, then 20% of the total amount will be charged.
- If cancelled within 11-20 days of check in date of the group, then 25% of the total amount will be charged.
- If cancelled within 7-10 days of check in date of the group, then 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- If cancelled within 6 days of check in date of the group, then 100% amount will be charged.
- In case of a No show / cancellation at the last moment, then also the above company will be liable to pay the entire amount of the total billing.
- Management reserves the right to change the rates at any time without giving prior notice.
- In case of cancellation, applicable refund if any will be processed within 30 working days
- The amount will be refunded by the same mode in which the guest has made the payment
Soulacia Hotel & Resort ( A unit of Srishti Ventures ) cannot be held responsible for any miss happening, damage, injury, Loss of life during any indoor, outdoor adventure safari, activity during the stay or during transit.
Any Inoculations or prophylactics or necessary medication that is required is the sole responsibility of the client. Please consult your doctor prior to travel. Doctor on call is an outsourced paid service. The resort is located at some distance from towns and is in remote place. The resort shall bear no responsibility due to time lapse in reaching, getting medical help in the event of an emergency.
The resort cannot be held responsible in event of any cancellation, delay in permits, entry, strike, other reasons by the Forest Department or Park authority. Safari can also be booked online directly by the clients on state government websites.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on www.soulacia.com. The website offers travel related services such as room booking. We collect the following personal information to provide the services mentioned above.
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Email address
- Phone number
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information provided by you to complete the order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We will use this information to occasionally wish you on your special days, festivals and inform you of promotions being run on the website. Within each email, you will be provided an option to opt out from receiving such emails in the future. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals. No personally identifiable information provided to us will be used online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting our customer service department. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at +91-9891556655 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org